The technique of driving down the slope from the mountains.
- Do not use the neutral gear.
- No clutch pedal.
- Do not use brake all the time?
- Do not extinguish car.
- Use a lower gear.
- Driving on the left edge.
- Prohibit overtaking while driving uphill and downhill.
How to safety when you are driving a car during the rain, Car Rental Chiang Mai.
The rainy season is over with the risk of road accidents is very normal because wet slippery than normal and bad visibility to prevent road accidents during the rainy season, Car Rental Chiang Mai suggest how safe driving during the rainy season as follows:
- Open Wiper.
- Turn on the headlights and the rear vehicle.
- Reduce speed.
- Don’t drive close to the car in front, too.
- While driving the vehicle skidding or aquaplaning. Do not step on the brakes until the wheels in motion immediately.
Recommend from Car Rental Chiang Mai, Driving Techniques Reducing accidents.
- Safety belt and seat adjustment.
- Adjust the mirror behind the three doors.
- Select the gear lever position P.
- Don’t stand to start the engine.
- The test brake pedal within 10 meters.
- Pull the parking brake at all times.
- Steering wheel smash the edges of roads.
- Do not park on an arched bridge.
- Get adequate rest.
- Driving Plan.
- Avoid using the road between midnight and six o’clock in the morning.
- Find a friend to sit with alternating drivers.
- Plan breaks every 2 hours or every 160 miles.
- If you feel sleepy, to find parking then stay awhile.
- Beware of the curve.
- Do not drive wobble?
- Be careful crossing the street.
- Turn the lights when overtaking.