here’s more to renting the car than just reserving it and paying for it, to make sure you get the best deal from these steps and tips.
- Choose three to four car rental firms that fit your preference, this either through the internet, remember to scan every possible firms before you make a choice.
- Contact the agency and ask about their special offers, or location, availability, pickup sites, rates, special rates, hotel and airline partnerships, other charges, or insurance, and any other thing you can think of that could help to lower the rate for your car rental, or what would make renting car more convenient for you.
- Choose your pickup point; find one toward your convenience, some car rental companies pay for the cab ride if you have to take, some pick you up right at at your home or drop of the car rental at the airport for you..
- Choose a car toward your needs depending on size of the cars.
- Next thing, after you’ve decided on a car, then make a reservation for that particular car.
TIPS For the best deals to rent a car.
- When getting a rental car check for available upgrades at no charge, check for best deal and best car conditions, to do this, try to do a car pick up early in the morning, when other cars have not been returned yet to the rental company, for example there might be a shortage on the particular cars that you want then the firm might just give you an upgrade for a lower price or no charge.
- Choose the internet car rental process. These types of car rentals may offer internet only discounts, and often even accepts finding a car at your own price method. Where you just tell them your budget then they’ll find the best lowest rate for you.
- Try to fill the up gas before you return the car, most car rentals will charge you more on gas price if you not fill up when you return the car.
- Look for the combo packages like fly-drive, these will get you a better discounts on the rentals as package, most travel agencies would provide like packages.
- If you are a frequent flyer discount or free flight is almost to expire, there are some car rental companies that might offer to exchange the discount to discount on the rental, or it is more likely to cost effective or to just fly with your frequent flyer discount, but if it is going to expire anyway, why not use it.
These are just some of a few things you’ll need to know to rent a car, but always remember to ask questions, and for discounts, for most reason why people do not get a better value for the things they want to buy because they’re too shy to ask.